Here are some of the most frequently asked questions from existing Loan Market customers.
What should I expect?
When meeting with a Loan Market mortgage adviser you can expect:
- Your adviser will visit you at a time and place that’s convenient to you
- Calculate your exact borrowing capacity
- Explain all the fees and charges
- Help structuring your loan for maximum savings and flexibility
- A hassle free home loan approval experience
What do I need to bring?
Below is a list of information you may need to provide when applying for your loan. Some lenders may ask for additional information on your individual situation. Your Loan Market mortgage adviser will let you know what’s needed as you proceed through the home loan application process.
- Valid ID (Passport/Drivers license)
- Last 2 pay slips
- Last year's tax summary
- Last 2 years tax returns
- Savings statement
- Credit card statements
What does it cost?
As the licensee we do not charge for our services – we are paid a commission by the financier.
Our advisers can find the best home loan for your finance needs, saving you time and money.
Get the pre-application checklist
Speak to your Loan Market mortgage adviser when applying for a home loan as they will best be able to advise you on any pre-application documentation you need to provide depending on the lender you select.